Well tonight we went to our first open house. Not sure how I feel about paying someone for what I already do all day. Hum. However, the girls wanted to stay and discovered princess dress up heels while there. Clearly we need to expand our wardrobe to include heels... shiny princess ones, with sparkles. So thankful I have good friends to help me out - Thank you Heather!! With twins I need 2 extra arms and an extra set of eyes. Even better take someone with that knows the questions to ask! Thank you thank you!
Next week I hope to check out one more option for preschool... this one is not walking distance, but its cheaper and has options for if I needed the girls to stay late one day or something. So we'll see! Let you know how the search goes!
So I'm going through the stages of shock, my children are school age (*preschool, mind you) and planning their 3 YEAR old birthday in just 2.5 weeks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment