Though it has been an incredibly ROUGH week for our bedtime routine... we still have our fun moments!
On a parenting note, 3.5 yr olds that do not want to sleep are seriously draining! No longer is it a cute litany of requests (("mommy I need a huggie, mommy I need a tissue for my eyes, i'm hot, i need new pjs, no blankies, where's my giraffe/zebra?, i got a cough 'cough,cough', potty potty!!?!?!, cover cover tuck me mommy, i need a kissie - no 2 kissies, mommy sing to me...)) Nope, for a week straight it was Linnea screaming "POTTY" or rather chanting it at a seriously loud screaming level. And did if we took away the special animal she was sleeping with instead of going potty or stopping screaming, then we heard "GIVE IT BACK - BE NICE MOMMY, GOTTA GO POTTY!" Yes, parenting has its highs and lows.
So I am incredibly thankful for this cute moment before the bedtime routine was blown out of the water for the 4th night in a row...

Reading a magazine with Halloween advertisements... having some laughs, giggles and smiles before bed! Love this girlies!
No comments:
Post a Comment