Friday, December 9, 2011

First SNOW!

SNOW!

L & S could NOT have been more excited for the first snow of the winter. 7:30am discovery. 7:31am request to go outside and play. So when we left the house at 9:30 the girls had 5 minutes to enjoy the snow. Since they are getting over being really sick that was all the time I could allow. And they enjoyed it to the fullest as I was knocking snow off the car and warming it up.

L immediately threw snow at S. And while I was buckling L into the car... S promptly laid in the snow and did a snow angel on the sidewalk. Don't you love that their hair is the same color of their jackets?

Purple Mittens are on Signe, and Pink are on Linnea.



















It was a moment of pure heaven for these 2 and they were extremely sadden when it melted away in the sun later on.

HAPPY SNOW! We're hoping for more - but not until after we've made the hike out to the east coast. My parents are hoping to take the girlies skiing for their first time! I know that 3 yrs is when I learned to ski but really it seems early.

L & S just can't be turning 4 in 2 months - it seems impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment