Friday, March 18, 2011

First visit to the Dentist!



Off to the dentist we go ...

No stranger to the dental office (having worked as an assistant for a couple years), I knew how important it is to get that first dental appointment done - and done WELL! The girls have always enjoyed brushing their teeth. I started them really early and always have let them get in on the action. So they were ready for their first appointment and I was the only one a little nervous to be skipping naptime for said visit. Yup, I'm slightly crazy - however it worked out well. They were totally excited to go meet the dentist and get their teeth 'counted' and 'tickled.' Had a blast learning all about Mr.Slurpy (suction) and even got to choose their own animal shaped/colored brush to clean their teeth. They both choose to have Mr.Penguin clean their teeth and wanted the bubblegum tooth paste. Seriously well behaved and listened intently. Held their mouths open and never bit the dentist or hygenist! SUCCESS!

As we were leaving the hygenist asked the girls if they were going to come back, to which they both replied 'YES! On Friday!' Seeing as to how it WAS friday and the girls have no clue as to the order of the days of the week, I'm guessing they enjoyed it and want to go back! PHEW!


Linnea, top
Signe, bottom


No comments:

Post a Comment