Sunday, March 27, 2011

POTATO STAMPS!


Potato Stampers... a perfect activity to use washable finger paints
on a cold weather day!



Today - in a moment of shear mommy genius (very humble I know)... I remembered the cool project my teachers did in preschool or kindergarten - POTATO STAMPS!
So I got the girls all excited, we pulled out plates and washable paint (the kind we use for finger painting) ... and then I carved out a heart and a star
onto the potato I'd cut in half.
L&S did the stamping for over 30 minutes and went through TONS of paper. I also tried to do the half an apple cut so it shows a star - didn't work as well though it sort of looked like a flower. L&S were not as into that one.
Signe is in the top picture with the purple shirt and star stamp,
Linnea is in the bottom picture with the green shirt and heart stamp.


No comments:

Post a Comment