
New helmets = New RIDE!
Dan went out and got the attachment for our Chariot to be hooked to a bike and pulled behind! It is something we should have done 2 years ago! Until now I've run with the girls in the Chariot or strolled to the park - however, since I have serious knee issues and won't be running anytime in the near future/year we opted for the bike! Dan's really enjoyed it and regardless of the expressions on the girls faces below, they too LOVE the bike. Anytime I'm not taking them to the park they jump around excited because they want Daddy to take them for a ride in the bike mobile! It's pretty awesome. Now we just need to find me a bike and see how my knee will handle it, then we can get to some REAL biking adventures!
As a plus, the helmets are great for trike riding too - especially since the girls have a complete inability to steer the trikes and bike at the same time = lots of off roading and tipping experiences! YIPPEE for helmets!

No comments:
Post a Comment