Monday, April 2, 2012

Silly Songs with Signe

I really need to try and get a picture of us on one of our family bike rides!

With my early birthday present of a sweet new bike, we as a family have started taking bike trips. Short ones as we're hoping to build up to longer ones (my knee is still giving me problems). The girls chill out in the CHARIOT CARRIER while Daddy bikes hard and I enjoy a leisure ride on my own. Seriously a beautiful moment.

The entire way our girls can be seen playing or taking pictures with their cameras, playing with an etch-a-sketch or making up songs.

Today we stopped at the park on our way home and this is the song that Sig made up:

Signe sitting on the swings, Singing!
"I am swinging, swinging, I love swinging.
Mommy is pushing me, I can't stop.
No I can't stop, I am swinging.
Don't wanna get off,
Don't wanna go home,
I'm swinging, don't want ride the bike."

All this sung to a melody created by Signe.
We LOVE when they make up songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment