Friday, June 10, 2011

Diaper Free @ THREE!




Yes people, it's true. WE ARE A DIAPER FREE HOUSEHOLD! Congratulations are welcome. Don't you think we deserve a cake? A cupcake at least! It's been a long 3+ years of diapers and we are happy to be free! Diaper free.

As of 2 weeks ago the girls have been free of all forms of diapers... no more night time pull-ups, no more #2 in a diaper... its a beautiful thing having completely potty trained toddlers!

And L & S... SO PROUD of themselves for being diaper free! They want to call a family member every time they #2 on the potty (that was a rocky transition - see previous post about it for a laugh). Often I'm at work, because Linnea only #2's for Dan (isn't Daddy lucky?) and I get the phone call "Mommy, I (Linnea) got 2 big poops out!" Now what kind of mom would I be if I didn't take a break from work to hear about it? (Okay, sometimes I don't take a break to hear about it - we are at the point where I'd like to STOP hearing about #2 all the time. But hey, I'm still one proud Momma!)

So CONGRATULATIONS Linnea & Signe on being BIG GIRLS NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment