Monday, June 13, 2011

L & S Photographers at Large!



While flying kites today I let L &S take turns using my camera. My mom was shocked... yes, I let my toddlers use my D90. What can I say? I was feeling like Daddy & I never got pictures as a couple so I asked the girls to take pictures of Mommy & Daddy. They were so excited and listened well to instruction.

So here are the best of's from Linnea & Signe:

(Daddy & Signe - by Linnea)

(Mommy & Daddy - by Signe)

(Mommy & Daddy - by Linnea)

(Mommy & Daddy - by Signe)

Also - our new profile pics along the right side of the blog are by Linnea & Signe (the ones of Mommy Dearest - by Signe and Daddy Dearest - by Linnea)

Both L & S are very creative... soon I'll post pics of their recent art work. We're in the process of getting some frames for the girls to display their awesome art work!

No comments:

Post a Comment