Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Card OUT-TAKES


Every year we attempt a Christmas card. We enjoy sending and receiving cards, to/from our family and friends! It is a great way to pray for each person we receive cards from and a way to enjoy catching a glimpse at their growth from one year to the next. The twins had a blast today looking at the cards we have from last year's Christmas cards. So I thought I'd share two of the Christmas card out-takes from this years attempts...

One day I randomly had the girls in really good spirits and unprompted good pictures followed!
















And then yesterday, the day after Thanksgiving we tried family pictures...
















So enjoy, have a laugh and look forward to the one we'll send your way!

Please message me, email or facebook with your address if you'd like a card and aren't sure we have your correct/updated address!


No comments:

Post a Comment