Sunday, November 13, 2011

A million pictures...


If only the cameras the girls used today were REAL we'd have a million pictures of what 'Beauty Shop' looks like when 2 very sweet girls are giving Mommy a makeover. And seriously - they use the word makeover. Do I look tired? To them I just look like the perfect-willing patron.

So I sat on a chair, received a wonderfully relaxing hair do (surprisingly L&S were so gentle while brushing I didn't loose many hairs), a gentle facial including fake make-up, a headband and lots of jewelry later (anything and everything that fit)... it was show time!

L & S 'took' pictures while telling me to stand up and dance for the show.
Not to worry, we took turns and they each got a chance to be pampered. L & S were much more into performing/posing for their pictures than I was - but I did my best!

I love these girls - they are hilarious and they have HUGE imaginations that just keep the laughs rolling. Can't wait 'til they have real cameras and we see the world through their view!

No comments:

Post a Comment