Last evening our girls were with their sitter, they consider it a special treat! They LOVE being with her - she is a sweet 16.5 yr old girl that is wonderful with our kids. We're blessed to have one that lives just down the street and enjoy her whole family!
When I arrived home my sitter said "they were great no problems, went to bed and were asleep by 8pm, oh yea, and when I was cleaning up dinner Signe drew on the flat screen TV screen with a crayon!" She went on to apologize and I was calm, knowing hubby would be WAY more upset. And just said thanks and don't worry I'll figure it out.
Like a good mom, I went to GOOGLE. The late night solution when you can't call around to all your girlfriends that are also moms of toddlers... and found that many other pesky toddlers have done the same thing. Much to my delight a little light MAGIC ERASER action gets rid of the crayon without damaging the screen at all. When I told Dan (before cleaning it off, which now I know clean it off first so he doesn't freak out) - he freaked!
MOMMY TO THE RESCUE - thanks to google!
Anyone have any other sweet rescue tips to clean up the things PESKY TODDLERS do?
No comments:
Post a Comment